Dear Friend,

Hello and Happy Halloween!

I have some news to share: I've moved! Not to a new house, but to a new blog. Firstly, I want to thank you, my readers, for sticking around here and reading my posts.

I've been thinking about this for a while now and it's just time for me to start fresh. So over the past couple of months I've been working on this new blog on the side and now I'm finally ready to share my new 'home' with you. It's called Dear Friend,. Similar content, just a little different. Take a look :)
If you'd like to continue keeping up with my posts, please update your subscriptions :)

4 comments:

  1. how fun! following your new blog through bloglovin now too :) I'm also thinking of moving my blog. I need to make a portfolio website soon and I'm planning on adding a blog to it as well... but first I need to blog more. hahahha I wish you the best of luck with everything! I'm looking forward to your new posts, my creative internet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, francis!


    oh! a portfolio :) have you heard of cargocollective.com? maybe that can be an option for you when you decide to start one. 

    but yes, i agree. you should post more!
    i was actually wondering where you've been! ha.

    hope everything is going well on your end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no, i haven't heard of cargocollective but I'll check it out! I was actually just going to make a website with squarespace or something... 


    Yeah... this semester is keeping me busy. I'm taking 5 classes, well... 4 since I dropped one of them, and they're mostly upper division classes and very time consuming. So that, and juggling a small internship, and club responsibilities has been keeping me busy! 
    I really need to post more. I'm loosing all my readers!! hahaha like.. all 3 of them! lol

    ReplyDelete